Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Nuance Valentine

Just a quick post to show how pretty Nuance backgrounds look when die cut. I made this Valentine for my hubby, and he thought I should post these. I had a couple of Nuance backgrounds, made on watercolor paper, and I die cut them with Memory Box die Heart of Hearts 98781, which sadly has been discontinued at Memory Box. You can still find a few of these dies available on line.





I cut hearts from two different Nuance backgrounds, and then die cut the front of my white card base also. I then picked up individual hearts, dipped them in glue, and put each one through the openings in the front of the card.


These really illustrate how beautiful even small die cuts can be when cut out of Nuance backgrounds.


 When it's open, it looks like a mosaic.


I had sprayed the Nuance colors with pearly water (1/4 tsp of perfect pearls powder in 2 oz water) so they have a pearly and sparkly appearance.

Nuance colors used: Cerulean Blue, Royal Blue, Turquoise, Grass Green, Jade Green, Orange, Golden Yellow, Raspberry, Scarlet, and Hot Pink. You can link directly to Magenta's Nuance colors here.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous card! I bet someone was very happy to get this one on Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Simple but effective!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne