Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Magenta September 2014 Challenge!



September 2014 - Magenta Challenge :
Fall Colors!
Create a Card, a Layout or even an alterned object if you feel like it,
follow the theme and use at least one Magenta product :
papers, stamps, embellishment, Peel Off's, chipboard and more...



You could win this Magenta Prize :


The Magenta Challenge for September is to use a Fall theme, and to use at least one Magenta product.  Here's my card:



If you look closely, you can see I'm still loving the acrylic block stamping technique.  I stamped using bleach onto black paper with one of my acrylic blocks.  I then added green watercolor (Distress ink mixed with water and Perfect Pearls Pearl), and stamped the small Autumn Maple Leaf stamp in white.  I colored the leaf with colored pencils.  On my base card, I stamped the Large Autumn Maple leaf with Versamark, and embossed in gold.  I then stamped the small leaf several times with Versamark.  I added the sentiment and sprinkled in some gems.

Now it's your turn!
One entry per person only!
you have until September 29th to enter!
Go here to submit your entry using In linkz

Magenta Stamps used:
07.614.D  Beauty is Everywhere
42.212.N  Large Autumn Maple
42.213.G  Small Autumn Maple
Other items used:
Tim Holtz Acrylic Block Set
Household bleach
Memento Luxe Wedding Dress Ink
Prismacolor pencils (various)
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Perfect Pearls Pearl
Versamark Ink
Judikins Detail Gold Embossing Powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne