Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Zen Guitar

My Son-in-Law's Dad has a birthday coming up, and I sent him a card that I was pretty happy with.  What I'm sharing today though is a piece I Zentangled and slipped into his card.  I love how this turned out.



The paper is Strathmore 140# cold pressed watercolor card stock.  I sprayed it with Radiant Rain mists, so it has some sparkle to it in real life.  the guitar shape is from a Dreamweaver stencil (LL 3028).  This is actually somewhat reminiscent of some tangles I did for Son in Law for Christmas, but music runs in this family, so this design is getting a workout.  They turn out somewhat differently each time though, and I do like this one.  (Continuing my obsession with the curved version of the Por Fin tangle - can't seem to stop using it).

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne